Free wireless access is available at all Anderson County Library locations. No password is needed. Simply connect to the ‘Library’ network and open your browser to accept our wireless agreement.
Public computers with Internet access are available at all locations. To access our computers you must agree to our Internet and Computer Use Policy.
- A library card number is required to use Internet computers.
- Internet computer sessions are 45 minutes long; staff may extend session time, if needed and computers are available.
- Internet computers have Acrobat Reader and the following Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher.
- All computers have USB ports.
- The Main Library has a few computers that have Microsoft Office products but no Internet access; these computers have no time limit.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own storage device, or purchase one from us.
- The library has an Internet Safety Policy to which we diligently adhere.
- Also, all patrons must abide by the Patron Code of Conduct while using our public computers.
- Printing and photocopying:
- Black and white: 10 cents per page
- Color (color printing at Main Library only; color photocopying available at all locations): 50 cents per page
- Flash drive (8 GB): $7
- Earbuds: $1
- Self-service faxing (Main Library only): $1.00 per page