The Anderson County Library System will be hosting the Story Lines Author Fair on Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 1-4 pm at the Anderson Main Library. The Fair will feature authors from across the publishing spectrum giving community members the opportunity to meet authors, purchase books, and learn from the writing and publishing experiences of the attending authors.
Applications for the Story Lines Author Fair must be filled out and submitted either online through the library website, emailed to email@example.com, or received by mail by October 1, 2018. Authors selected to participate will be notified no later than October 15, 2018.
Contact Sara Leady at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 864-260-4500 ext. 121, with questions regarding the fair or the application.
- Authors from the upstate South Carolina area will be given priority consideration but are not guaranteed attendance. Authors from surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
- Authors must provide their own sales materials, point-of-sale equipment, and other promotional materials. If the author chooses to accept electronic payments, the unit must operate wirelessly and the set up and configuration of the unit is the author’s responsibility. Wall outlets are not guaranteed. Library will provide access to a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Authors must be published after December 2013.
- Materials must fall in line with the Anderson County Library System’s Mission Statement in regards to content and accessibility of materials.
- The Anderson County Library will provide each author with a table and two chairs. All display materials should fit within these constraints. Banners or posters are not guaranteed to be accommodated (depending on the space and materials). Wall/ceiling hangings cannot be accommodated.
- Authors may only sell materials directly related to their published works (e.g., fan art materials). Comic writers who are both published as comic writers and comic artists may sell art related to their publications.
- The library reserves the right to accept or refuse any application at its discretion.